Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Owner--> Gitika.. :)

rumbling in the chimneys i peeped in darksnowflakes kissing me all over my senses giving sparks..
then i stepped out to wander in heightssomeone far, lay there-hush beneath the shimmering lights..
i reckon of moving awakening the deadmy lve now lost, resting on deathbed....
i stopped suddenly putting me on haulttrying to make out if it will be a fault...
me turned to moon asking him should i?he stood their numb-erasing dilemma of mine...
spreading its' white canopy as if been cursedspoke" yes lady, the soul is yet to be loved"....
creating loves' havoc o'er the corpsehe stood on the ground- six feets off....
i sinked in passion- he gave me the wingstaking me cosyly in his arms -he made me swing...
before the time flies by i have got to gomy spirit is off- my soul nomore...
finally i reached he showed me the wayin the lap of the dead my life eternally swayed..

By Gitika .. :)

7 comments: