Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Relates to ol Lovers..:)

One Smile Of Yours makes me Insane..
Dont Know Y.. wat I got That attracts me Towards u
Ppl Folks That i m In Love .. Is det so..
I Dont Think so..

Coz according to me Love is Precious
when u had ur Love No One Knows u were In Love
Bt Aftr a time u realise wats The Meaniong Of Love
Ur Smile Makes Me Happy.. makes Me To forgt Ol tensions I have

The World she light up with her happy smile And there's a cheerful warmth in her hello She takes with her the gift

of happiness And spread it around everywhere she go.

Real Part of My Life Goes On wiud u
How Much I Miss u I Cnt Describe It through words True saying
The More U Love The More Hurtings U get
PPl Often Think that Love makes The Person Insane..
Is det so..

I am in Love I never realised That
Best Part Of a Person Life Is Smile
A smile is a frown turned upside down. A smile is painted on the face of a clown.

Did you know I was watching you I did not know what to do Enchanted by your smile Hypnotised by your eye's

a smile comes out of nowhere it brings with it love and cheer a smile sets our moods right it brings loved ones near
By -> Huzefa Sadriwala

4 comments: