Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My heart is lonely...heavy...tearful...

because I really miss telling you...

how special you are to me and how very much I love you,

how eager I am to know just how you are doing.

And the full moon up in the sky leaves me more empty inside...

because I know I cannot reach you,

especially now when I wish it so much,

and thinking this repeatedly till a tear cries,"I'm missing you a whole lot,

"I still stand by the window looking at the moon,

wishing you are happy and peaceful.

I wish for a full moon after every sunset

and then hide itself faintly behind the risen sun,

yet somehow I wish tonight would not dief

or here I am, leaning against the window,

staring at the beautiful full moon,

and comforting myself for every emptiness

I am feeling when you are far away.

By -> Huzefa Sadriwala .. :)

24 comments:

  1. itz incredbl.. mah eys filld up to read..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u write pretty well...
    lookin forward 4 a mr +ve n jolly poem...
    ths is a emotional one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem ahem

    Waise kiske liye likhi hai yeh poem


    Nice one Bhai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey so beautiful lines.
    really touched by...........
    let it reach its place.....for whomsoever they are.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...that was really very sweet.
    I loved it. <33

    Good going!
    Keep writing!

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dedicate this beautiful poem to my angel..... She has enabled me
    to experience feelings of love and compassion for her that come from the
    deepest part of my heart. I have trouble putting those feelings into words
    and this poem says it all.

    This poem hit home with me... it gives me a new meaning
    and helps to put things in perspective that are going on in my life at the
    moment...a piece of truly moving poetry..,,,, ONE OF MY
    FAVORiiTES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tnkx Nishant..
    Nd Tnkx To all.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey..
    nyc 1..
    by d way kiske liye h ye senti poem..hmm!!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tnkx Darling Zainab.. Its For Yea Only..
    Love Yea Lodzza.. Mwahh..
    Missing u//:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. well dude keep goin on hope u get ur love
    just keep rockin its really a touching poem i mus say..

    ReplyDelete
  11. u wrote 1 of d most heart touching poems..n dey r so nice..i hve no words to describe it..

    ReplyDelete